This pipe product has an added coaxial layer of heat insulator made of polyurethane foam to preserve the heat of the fluid flowing inside the main polyethylene pipe or other pipes, or to protect them from freeze-bursting.
- High heat insulation performance due to the hard polyurethane material, which is known for its excellent heat insulation performance.
- Easy to install at the site as the pipe segments and the other components are heat-insulated at the factory before shipping.
- The quality can be maintained after installation. There is no need to regularly repair, replace, or mend the insulator.
- The external casing is highly corrosion-resistant (HDPE), providing complete protection against chemical corrosion.
- Minimal heat loss : Low energy and maintenance costs.
- 20x90mm ~ 500x710mm (any other pipe required by the customer)
- Types of inner pipes: PE, steel, STS
- Steam piping for the district heating system
- Regular water and sewage pipes
- High-temperature/high-pressure piping
- Prevents freeze- bursting
SIMON is the largest producer of polyethylene piping products in KOREA. With over 40 years of proven performance, quality and innovation in municipal, mining, oilfield, natural gas, industrial and utility applications, you can count on SIMON Pipe when performance really matters. Based on 40 years of HDPE pipe production and sales know-how and advanced equipment We strive for continuous research and development to pursue only the best products and the best services. SIMON manufacturer of polyethylene pipe and fittings to have its Quality Management System registered to the ISO 9001: 2000 level.