- Mainly used for water pipes. and used for water supply, water supply, drainage, and water supply pipes.
- The products of Gwangsung ENG Co., Ltd. are polyethylene coated steel pipes and fitting, and the outside is polyethylene with a 3-layer coating.
- fusion bonded epoxy on the 1st layer, adhesive on the 2nd layer, and polyethylene on the 3rd layer. The inside is coated with
epoxy or polyurea.
- Inside, it can be coated with epoxy or polyurea to meet customer requirements.
- Manufacturable sizes can be produced according to the customer's needs from 216.3mm to 2844.8mm outside of the pipe.
- Additional options are available to attach flanges to pipes, attach water stop, and reinforce the expansion joint.
- As there is a grit blasting process during the manufacturing process, roughness is improved due to this process, adhesionbetween paint and pipe is increased, thereby preventing stripping and extending the life of the product.
- Use an illite epoxy developed by applying a mineral called illite to paint.(minimizes human harmful substances such as
bisphenol-A, toluene, and xylene)
- Low temperature characterization of the expansion pipe, which is a disadvantage of the welded joint method (Bell end Spigot),
can be improved. (Reinforcement product of the pipe expansion) --> Prevent damage to the expansion pipe in winter.
* O.D : 216.3~2844.8mm
* Wall Thickness : According to the standard
* Length : 700~2000mm
* Coating Material (Ext) : Polyethylene
* Coating Material (Int) : Epoxy, Polyurea
- Waterworks steel pipes (PE pipes) are used not only for water supply, general water, agricultural water, and industrial water,
but also cast iron pipes, HDPE pipes, and concrete pipes are used.
- Cast iron pipes are expensive, vulnerable to salt, heavy weight, difficult to transport and handle, and cannot be applied to
large pipes, and HDPE pipes are suitable for small pipes due to their weak strength.
- On the other hand, coated steel pipes can be used from large pipes to small pipes, have a lower purchase cost than cast iron
pipes, and have a higher durability due to their strong strength.
- Waterworks and Sewerage
- General Water
- Agricultural Water
- Industrial Water
- Other buried
Gwangsung ENG Co., Ltd.
Gwangsung ENG Co., Ltd. was established in 2019 and is a plumbing company that manufactures water pipes, fittings, valve chamber, and expansion joints.
Our water pipes are manufactured with the most commonly used polyethylene 3-layer coating method in Korea, and are mainly used for water supply, industrial and agricultural water.
In addition, we are working on a valve chamber (circular type, square type) that is used to open and close valves, and holds 5 patents even though they are a start-up company. We will do our best to produce the best products.
Phone : +82-43-750-7530