Our PE gas pipes are made with PE compound materials with excellent physical and chemical properties and that are corrosion- or erosion-free, can last almost indefinitely, and can be welded seamlessly when installed.
- High chemical stability.
- Good flexibility : Connections with minor curves do not need a rounded connecting pipe.
- Fast and seamless thermal bonding.
- Due to the nature of the material, the pipe cannot be broken by external impact.
- No freeze-bursting as the material is resistant to cold.
- Superb resistance against wearing : The pipes last almost indefinitely.
Fittings of Gas Pipe
Heat Fusion Fittings
- 63mm ~ 400mm
- Used for city gas branching lines
- Used for the group LPG distribution pipelines
SIMON is the largest producer of polyethylene piping products in KOREA. With over 40 years of proven performance, quality and innovation in municipal, mining, oilfield, natural gas, industrial and utility applications, you can count on SIMON Pipe when performance really matters. Based on 40 years of HDPE pipe production and sales know-how and advanced equipment We strive for continuous research and development to pursue only the best products and the best services. SIMON manufacturer of polyethylene pipe and fittings to have its Quality Management System registered to the ISO 9001: 2000 level.