Small and Light:
Small in size and light in weight, the splicer is easy to carry and can be lift by one hand.
- Water-resistant, dust-resistant and shock-resistant in design:
Water-resistant and dust-resistant can meet IP52 requirements.
The all-in-one fixture meet fusion splicing demands of multiple fibers, jumpers and
rubber-insulted wires with a cladding diameter of 80-150um.
- Graphical interfaces and touch screen:
FS-17S uses entirely new GUI graphical interfaces and touch screen in design.
Operators can set up the splicer and get to know relevant information of it simply and directly by graphical interfaces.
- Precise fiber core alignment, ultra-low fiber fusion splicing consumption
- 7s fast fusion splicing, 18s highly efficient heating
- 320 times image magnification, 5mm fusion splicing for fibers of ultrashort cutting length
- 300 groups of fusion splicing modes, 100 groups of heating modes
- 10000 groups of fusion records, 64 images storage
- Ceramic presser foot, ceramic V-block, all-in-one fixture
- Dual-direction splicing, automatic splicing, intelligent pyrocondensation
- USB and SD card interfaces, U-disk automatic software upgrade
- Builtin modular lithium battery, supports 220 times of splicing and heating cycles
FOSTEC Inc. is a fiber optic components, cables and equipment manufacturer in South Korea. Being founded in 2001, with 17 years history FOSTEC could expand its market to more than 30 countries and keeps capturing customer's satisfaction by its high quality products, affordable prices and professional service.
FOSTEC has several distributors in U.A.E, Qatar, Mexico and Kazakhstan etc. The company had won several big tenders over the years in Middle East, CIS, Asia, and Europe.
FOSTEC is ISO 9001, 14001 certified company, it's compliant with RoHS, OHSAS, and also member of KOTRA Seal of Excellence and INNOBIZ. FOSTEC always strives for excellence and keep developing its production and service.